Check out these 50 awesome kids Thanksgiving jokes that will help lighten the conversations around the dinner table.
Thanksgiving is a great time to gather around the table, eat some good food and enjoy family time. Most people have good thoughts about the holiday gatherings. This year, keep all the conversations light hearted while including your kids with these 50 funny, awesome Thanksgiving jokes.
Don’t forget to grab your free printable file at the bottom of this post. You will be a welcomed guest if you arrive with a few of these fun joke sheets! Also check out more fun Thanksgiving and fall crafts too! While you’re at it, have your kids make this cute paper plate thankful wheel to also discuss all they are blessed with.
Funny jokes, awesome crafts and good food is what the holiday should be about! Gather ro
Kids Christmas quiz with free printable sheets
Back to school jokes with free printable
Halloween quiz for kids with free printable
Kids Thanksgiving Jokes that will keep you laughing
- What was the turkey suspected of? Fowl play
- Name on thing you and a turkey have in common on Thanksgiving? You both are filled with stuffing!
- What did the Pilgrim wear for dinner? A Har(vest)
- What did the mother turkey say to her children? If your father could see you now he would turn over in his gravy
- What did the turkey say to the computer? Google Google Google
- What is the pumpkins favorite sport? Squash
- How did the salt and pepper welcome all the guests? By saying, “Seasonings greetings!”
- On Thanksgiving, what does Dad have in common with an exhausted baseball player? They’re both likely to fall asleep between plates.
- What’s a turkey’s favorite dessert? Apple gobbler.
- What sound does a turkey’s phone make? “Wing, wing.”
- What happens when cranberries get sad? They turn into blueberries.
- Why did the turkey refuse dessert? He was already stuffed.
- What sound does a limping turkey make? Wobble Wobble
- If Pilgrims traveled on the Mayflower, what did college students travel on? Scholarships
- Why can’t you take a turkey to church? They use fowl language
- Why did the turkey play drums in the band? Because he already had drum sticks
- Why did the turkey cross the road? To prove he wasn’t chicken!
- What do you tell someone who wants you to quit talking at Thanksgiving dinner table? I can’t quit cold turkey
- What does Thanksgiving have in common with Halloween? They both have Gobble-ins
- What’s the best song to sing when preparing the meal? “It’s all about that baste, baste, baste”
- How can you incorporate hip-hop into your family’s gathering? Bring the Salt-N-Pepa
- What did one kid say to another who kept making jokes? You’re on a roll
- What happens when a turkey gets into a fight? He gets the stuffing knocked out of him
- What did the fridge say when asked “Is everything alright over here?” “No, everything is leftover here!”
- Why did the turkey refuse dessert? He was stuffed
- Why was the soup at Thanksgiving so expensive? It had 24 carrots
- What Thanksgiving treat is the most popular at the kids’ table? Crayon-berry sauce
- What’s a turkey’s favorite dessert? Apple gobble-er
- Why were the beans accused of being jealous of the other side dishes? They were so green.
- What’s a potato’s favorite game to play? Mash
- How do salt and pepper greet everyone on Thanksgiving day? “seasons greetings”
- What do you get if you divide the circumference of a pumpkin by its diameter? Pumpkin Pi
- What does a fireman say on Thanksgiving? Stop, drop and pass the rolls!
- What’s Frankenstein’s favorite Thanksgiving dish? Monster mash potatoes and grave-y
- Why do pilgrims pants always fall down? Because they wear their buckles on their hats!
- Knock Knock who’s there? Arthur. Arthur any leftovers?
- When do you serve tofu turkey for dinner? at pranksgiving!
- What do you call a turkey the day after Thanksgiving? Lucky!
- What key won’t open a door? A turkey!
- What type of glass does a turkey drink from? A goblet
- Why did the cranberries turn red? Because they saw the turkey dressing
- Why didn’t the pilgrim want to make the bread? It’s a crummy job
- What kind of tan did pilgrims get at the beach? Puri-tan
- What vegetables would you like with your Thanksgiving dinner? Beets me!
- What did the Thanksgiving turkey say to the Christmas ham? Nice to meat you
- What do cows do on Thanksgiving? Eat dinner and watch a moo-vie
- What do you get when you cross a turkey with a banjo? A turkey that can pluck itself
- What did the pumpkin say to the squash? Oh my gourd!
- What kind of music do Pilgrims listen to? Plymouth rock
- What did the autumn leaf say to the tree? I’m falling for you
PRINTABLE PDF 50 KID THANKSGIVING JOKES:
I hope this helps lighten the mood and add a few laughs for the whole family around this Thanksgiving season.