Check out this fun Halloween quiz for kids with a free Halloween quiz printable.
Halloween is the beginning of the best time of year for most kids; the holiday season. This comes with presents and candy and family time not to mention school parties and all the fun things that come with this season.
Speaking of holiday parties, what could be better than a fun free printable with a Halloween quiz for those parties?
- How much did Americans spend on Halloween in 2019? 2.6 Billion
- Why are black cats associated with Halloween? The Puritans associated them with witchcraft and bad luck
- Why did people start dressing up for Halloween? Many people dressed in costumes to get rid of spirits that they believed came back to Earth on what we now know as Halloween.
- What were the first fun sized candy bars? Snickers and Milky Way
- What is the most popular candy for Halloween? Skittles
- What was first used to make Jack O’Lanterns? Turnips and other root vegetables
- What animals are most commonly associated with witches? Cats
- Most Spiders have eight legs and eight of what other body part? eyes
- True or False; Dracula is a Goblin? False, Dracula is a Vampire
- Where is Day of the Dead celebrated? Mexico
- Is a Pumpkin a fruit or vegetable? Fruit
- What are Vampires scared of? Wooden Stakes
- What was the name of the green monster in Ghostbusters? Slimer
- Where Country Halloween come from? Ireland
- What fruit do you bob for on Halloween? Apples
- Where is Transylvania located? Romania
- When does an infected person turn into a werewolf? At the next full moon
- What animal does Dracula transform into? A bat
- What food or spice scares a Vampire? Garlic
- What are the names of the three Sanderson sisters in Hocus Pocus? Winifred, Sarah and Mary
Free Printable Halloween Quiz for kids
Download the Free Halloween printable quiz here.
Also make sure to check out some more Halloween Riddles and Quotes for Kids here!
I hope this list of questions and answers will help create a fun idea around the Halloween season. Make sure to check out our Kids Christmas quiz with free printable too!